Job Title – Carpet Cleaner
Primary objectives, responsibilities, and duties: To learn and successfully complete all areas of carpet cleaning.
Initially the successful applicant will drive alongside Rowan leaning the duties. It will be expected that by the end of the 6 month probation period the successful applicant will be able to attend jobs & carry out all duties mentioned above unsupervised.
Once the successful applicant has shown they can complete the above tasks unsupervised they will then need to successfully complete a pest control course and obtain a pest control license & carry out pest control work at homes unsupervised.
It will be expected that the successful applicant will be able to complete all carpet cleaning duties, pest control duties & manage their own booking schedule while meeting KPI’s.
Desired Personal Characteristics
- High level communication & ability to build rapport with customers.
- Great scheduling and computing skills.
- Honest, trustworthy, respectful & enthusiastic.
- Excellent problem-solving skills & show initiative.
Must Have Characteristics
- Full drivers license.
- Fully vaccinated and willing to abide by covid guidelines.
- Required to have regular police checks.
- Able to get a working with vulnerable people card.
- Physically fit.
- 4 weeks annual leave.
- 2 weeks personal leave.
- Superannuation as per Superannuation Guarantee act (currently 10.0%).
- Hourly rate as set out by the cleaning services award with the opportunity of financial incentives
as responsibility increases.
How to Apply
Please email your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job and detailing any relevant experience to email@example.com